Employees stepping into a compensation role for the first time may be unfamiliar with the core concepts and team function within the organization. Couple that with managers who lack sufficient time to train them in the fundamentals — it can be a real challenge.
WorldatWork recognizes this critical need and offers a practical solution to help emerging professionals get up and running quickly and effectively.
This interactive new video training delivers a foundational overview on key elements of compensation, factors influencing comp and base pay design, and overall provisioning of programs. It is an integral part of any onboarding program as it also:
- Accelerates training by addressing must-know concepts in bite-sized, learning segments.
- Provides relevant, insightful knowledge as it's needed on the job.
- Allows viewers to select topics of interest and revisit concepts within the context of their work.
- Includes a downloadable discussion guide with note-taking capability within each video segment.
- Empowers new team members to make a valuable contribution early on in their role.